The present privacy statement is applicable to all the personal data Ocean Channel processes, how Ocean Channel processes it and for what purposes.
1. Who is the Data Controller?
- SAILONE MUNDUS, S.L.
- NIF: B-66408030
- Av. Diagonal, nº 453 bis, Entlo., 08036 – Barcelona
- Email: email@example.com
2. How do we collect your personal information?
Directly from you:
- Through your interactions with us and our services.
- Through your system/device and use of our services.
- Through cookies and similar technologies included on our services.
From third parties.
3. What information we collect about you?
Depending on the circumstances and applicable legislation, we may collect among others, all or part of the information listed below:
- Name and contact data (such as first and last name, email address, postal address, and other similar contact data).
- Complementary information you want to communicate.
4. How we use your personal data?
OCEAN CHANNEL use the personal data we collect to:
- Provide our products and services.
- Improve and develop our services.
- Advertise and market to you.
- Operate our business.
- For compliance with a legal obligation.
5. For how long we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be retained for the time required to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected. If your personal data is used for various purposes that require us to keep them for different periods, we will apply the longest conservation period.
In any case, we limit access to your data only to those people who need to use it to perform their functions.
Our time limits for the storage of personal data are based on business needs, so in relation to personal data that are no longer necessary, either access to them will be limited to compliance with strictly legal obligations or they will be destroyed in a secure manner.
6. With whom do we share your personal data?
No data will be transferred to third parties except for the access to them of company’s employees, and those assignments that must be made as a result of a legal obligation.
7. Which are your rights as a user?
- I. Right of subject access: The right to make a written request for details of your personal information and a copy of that personal information.
- II. Right of rectification: The right to have inaccurate information about you corrected or removed.
- III. Right to erasure: The right to have certain personal information about you erased.
- IV. Right to restriction of processing: The right to request that your personal information is only used for restricted purposes.
- V. Right to object: the right to object to processing of your personal data in cases where our processing is based on the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or we have let you know the processing is necessary for our or a third party’s legitimate interests.
- VI. Right to data portability: The right to ask for the personal information you have made available to us to be transferred to you or a third party in machine-readable format.
- VII. Right to withdraw consent: The right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us to handle your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will no affect the lawfulness of our use of your personal information prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- VIII. In order to exercise your rights please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org].